Property Maintenance Services in Miami, South Florida by ES Quantum
- Reduce the amount of reactive maintenance required
- Reduce the overall cost of property maintenance
- Enhance your property’s value
- Keep tenants happy
- Dusting and vacuuming carpets and rugs
- Lawn care and landscaping
- Cleaning out and disinfecting ducts
- Changing air filters
- Plumbing repairs and replacements
- ES Quantum offers more than just property maintenance. We provide an integrated suite of services, including everything from bookkeeping to recommending additions to your portfolio.
- As a local company with over 30 years of combined experience, we can use our expertise in the Miami real estate market to help you grow your investment.
- Our commitment to you is simple: We will always do everything within our power to ensure your success. When you hire ES Quantum, you can be confident that you are working with professionals who have your best interest at heart.
Preventive maintenance is probably the most popular maintenance management strategy. Expenses on your property can skyrocket due to unplanned repairs given the lack of preventive maintenance. Having a maintenance plan will always save you money and headaches in the long run.
The tenants have responsibility for some of the maintenance on your property. They have to replace burnt-out light bulbs, change A/C filters, change batteries in the smoke detectors, and provide for exterminating if they are in a single-family home. Tenants are usually responsible for lawn care unless they are in a multi-unit property. When repairs need to be done outside the scope of the tenant's responsibility, we would have one of our in-house maintenance technicians or one of our sub-contractors handle the job.
Some owners prefer to approve all maintenance tasks while others don’t want to be involved at all. We can do both and anything in between; for example, you could set a maximum amount for individual maintenance and repairs, and anything that exceeds it must be approved by you. Whatever you decide you can count on our experience to attend to your property’s needs in the right way.
Yes, however, as protection for you and us, they would need to have liability and worker's compensation insurance.
We recommend our landlords include at least cleaning common areas, removing trash regularly, and repairing items that are broken. It can involve inspecting, repairing, and maintaining electrical systems, air conditioning systems, and other utility services. We can evaluate the size of your property, the number of tenants, if the property has restricted access or not, and the age of utilities and installations; and based on this and other findings we would provide you with a maintenance plan ideal for your needs. We can also continue with existing maintenance plans and report any points of improvement.